If you are a renter, you will need renters insurance. A landlord must contact his or her carrier to insure their unit as a rental unit. While the Association does insure some elements of your association, EVERY OWNER should carry and HO6 policy to insure the unit, its contents, and liability. Contact your insurance professional to discuss your specific needs to make sure your property is properly covered. Click here for more information regarding the Association's insurance policy.

To order an insurance certificate from Brown & Brown of Lehigh Valley for your sale or refinance click here.
Documents in Adobe Acrobat PDF format require the free Adobe Reader to view. If you don't have Adobe Reader already, you can Download it here


This site is provided by RCP Management Company